Alder Hey in the Park
Our Alder Hey Park healthcare campus is completely focused on children and young people and will enable vital collaboration to flourish.
Encompassing everything our children and young people may need to get better and thrive, the campus will feature:
- Our state of the art hospital delivering world leading care and treatments;
- A dedicated research and innovation centre creating new medicines and technology that will ensure the very best health outcomes in the future;
- The ‘Alder Hey Academy’ teaching and nurturing the next generation of health specialists;
- Our Community Cluster, devoted to community and mental health services providing round the clock support for those children who require care outside of a hospital environment; and
- A new specialist bereavement centre providing support whenever its needed.
Our ambition is to create a world leading centre of excellence offering outstanding care, developing leading-edge research, providing the highest standards of paediatric training and accelerating the impact of game changing innovation for children and young people.
All this housed within the child-friendly environment of a fully reinstated Springfield Park, a safe haven for our young people to develop and play.